"But I wanna go under!" is what I heard from Cooper when I asked him to put his life jacket on when we went swimming at Mimi's. Up until recently he has had no problem zipping up the jacket and heading straight for the diving board. For some reason, he wants nothing to do with it anymore. He still wants to jump off the board but with no jacket. He is learning how to swim better now that we've put the jacket off to the side but he still likes to hold on to one of us in the pool. His new favorite thing is going under to get the rings. He did so good the first time! I told him to hold his nose and we counted to 3 and went under to retrieve the rings. He loves putting his goggles on too and going under water to talk. He usually just says "hi" or "I love you". It's the sweetest and cutest thing. We love summer and can't believe August is only 2 days away! We better get as much swimming in as we can!!
Cooper and Dada after a successful dive for rings. Cooper's face & hair cracks me up!

A sample of the many faces this boy can make. He is full of personality!

My sweet baby girl trying out a new bow that she got as a gift from a cousin.
1 comment:
Does she always swim with a bow?
Post a Comment