Sunday, January 24, 2010
75th Anniversary
A couple of weeks ago we traveled to east Texas to attend Daniel's great grandparents 75th anniversary party. 75 years of marriage! These two people are such an inspiration and not to mention so cute. I have a soft spot for old people. I think they are too cute and so full of wisdom. How blessed my kids are to have so many grandparents, great grandparents & great great grandparents in their lives! How blessed we are that we could witness such love and commitment from this couple! They live in a small town but the building was packed. It was apparent how much these two people have influenced so many lives. I think I should mention that these two lovebirds still live together in their home of many many years. They have some help come in and out but they get along pretty good considering their age. The picture below is a five generation picture. So cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is awesome!
just tagged you on my blog....
Post a Comment