We've had a taste of spring with a few days of warm weather here and there so we had to take advantage of it! My kids, like most I assume, love the outdoors. So, any chance we can get outside and soak in the sun we jump on it. Just yesterday Cooper saw the sun shining and said "Look Momma! The sun!! We can go swimming!!" I had to explain the water was not quite ready but that it would be soon enough. My kids are anxious to start wearing there shorts and flip flops again. Here are a few pics of Cate enjoying the warm weather. Cooper was at school and when we are outside, he is not still for more than a second so I can snap a picture. I'm going to have to work on that or get a faster camera!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Spring is So wonderful...Cute pics!
I love the sunshine! Cate is such a cutie! Love her sweet smile!
Post a Comment