Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Big Girl

A little over a month ago we knew it was time to ditch the crib and give the big twin bed a try for our baby girl. She learned that she could put one leg over and climb (fall) out of it so we weren't left with much of a choice. Plus, Cooper was put into a twin bed when he was 20 months old and did excellent so since Cate was 20 months, we thought it was time. We got her bedding, moved out the crib and went to work setting up her new room. The bedding couldn't fit our little girl better. She is in love with animals but really likes to watch birds. She has done awesome!! I just knew she would get out of bed over and over but she hasn't once. When she wakes up in the morning she either lays there until I come get her or yells for me to come get her. I am so thankful she hasn't figured out she can get climb down and open her door yet! Cate absolutely loves her new room and loves showing people when they come to visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her room is ADORABLE! I love the bedding and the colors...

Julia said...

I love her bedding. I didn't even notice it the other day when we were there. Such a cute room!