Monday, February 9, 2009

Big Brother

I am so thankful for how helpful and loving Cooper has been with Cate. He was our world for two years before Cate joined us and I was scared that he would be jealous or feel replaced but he has amazed us at how much he loved her from day one! Cate has recently started interacting with Cooper and they can really make each other laugh. It's pretty common for me to hear a backseat full of big laughs and squeals from the two of them. It totally makes my day!! Cooper will try just about anything to get his sister to laugh or smile. It usually doesn't take much though. One of his favorite things lately is to be the first one to greet her with "Good Morning". He'll come running to find me saying, "Sister's awake!! Sister's awake!!". We then head to her room and he runs in saying "Good morning" in a high squeaky voice. She immediately flashes us a smile and starts waving her hands to be picked up. Oh, I just love these kiddos!!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I am so glad you came over Saturday! Ellie and Gracelyn miss you already and wanted me to tell you to come back anytime. They loved having you hold them!