My sweet baby girl is now one year old! I know people say all the time how fast time goes by but I seriously cannot believe how fast the time has gone. Maybe it's because I have two now and I'm so busy with them that I don't slow down enough to appreciate every single minute. Either way, what a year this has been since Cate has joined our family! We knew from the beginning that we had a good eater and a good sleeper. Her first word was banana! Forget momma...bring on the bananas!! Cate will wake up around 8am and then want a nap around 11am. She'll sleep for at least two hours and then will sometimes want another little cat nap around 4pm. By the time 7:30pm rolls around...she's begging to be in her bed! What a personality this little girl has too! When she doesn't get her way, she will lay her head on the floor ever so softly and just "cry". She has to look up pretty quickly to make sure she has an audience. She loves her bubba but I think she likes to pick on him a little more than she should at this age. Cate loves to dance, loves to sing, loves to rock her babies or stuffed animal kitty cat and usually loves to be the center of attention. We love our baby girl so much and look forward to learning more about her every day!!
Her DELICIOUS cake from Tempt! Thanks Jamie!!!

Cate sportin' her new shades from Uncle Nathan & Aunt Linz.

She got these books from Aunt Val and wouldn't put them down!

Daniel pointed out that Cate and I are both showing off her gifts upside down. Like mother, like daughter!

Getting ready to blow out her first candle! She loved everyone singing to her.

Digging in! She didn't go crazy like we thought but she loved her banana cake!

Cooper went crazy over the cake!

She didn't want her party to be over...
4 comments:
She is so precious Michelle!! Happy Birthday sweet Cate. We are truly blessed to be moms to such beautiful children, aren't we.
So sweet! Happy Birthday Cate! She is such a doll!
Cute! Cute! Cute! The time passes so quickly, doesn't it? She is adorable! I LOVE her cake!
Hey Michelle!!! Happy Birthday Cate!!! We just celebrated Josh's 1st last month, and you're right - the time flies even faster with the second! Cate is beautiful, and I love Cooper's luscious, curly hair! :)
Let us know when you want to escape the heat and visit Chicago! :)
Post a Comment