Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crawling Cate & The Graudate

Cate has been crawling for a while now but I haven't posted any pictures of it. I usually put her in the living room on the floor with a few of her favorite toys but she stays there for about 3 minutes. Then she's off to find momma or bubba. It's so funny to hear her coming around the corner! She likes crawling but I think she's ready to walk. Once she gets anywhere she can pull up, she's up and ready to walk...as long as she can hold onto something. Those cute dresses sometimes make it hard for her to crawl so once she's walking, bring on the cute sundresses!


This is her first actual crawl. She was so surprised she was actually getting somewhere!
This was the other day in the rain. We went outside to see the rain and she insisted I put her down. I did, under the porch, but she wanted to get out in the rain!



It seems like we just enrolled Cooper in his Tues-Thur school and now he's done with his 2 year old class and graduating! We're so happy that most if not all of his friends will be back next year and he also gets to have Ms. Summer for a teacher. We loved Ms. Katie and we'll definitely miss her but at least we get to see her at church and next year at school in the hallway. Isn't my little graduate so cute and sweet?!
The kids are waiting paitiently for their name to be called so they can walk across the stage and get their bear and certificate.


This is one of Cooper's friends from school. She is such a sweet girl!

Ms. Katie and Cooper posing for one last picture.




No comments: