Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wedding 1 of 3

May 16th kicked off the summer of weddings!! This wedding we were all apart of so it was a little busier than the others will be but it was so much fun and to top it off...I got a sister! A sister-in-law to be exact but either way she's a pretty cool sister. It goes without saying but Lindsey looked beautiful! We didn't know if we were going to be able to have the wedding outside with all the rain that day but it stopped raining just in time and the ceremony was a go! What fun the day was and all the things that went along with the wedding. So glad to have her officially in the family!


P.S. Cooper did pretty good during the ceremony. I don't think people noticed how Daniel had to "wrestle" with him to stand still but all in all he did good. Oh and he can't wait to wear his suit again. He LOVED it! He thought he was hot stuff and just like the other big boys. Too cute!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great picture of the three of you! All look so sweet. Wish we could get all of you, glad everybody is doing so good!

... said...

You guys look great - and the kids are so big and beautiful! Makes me smile to see you and read about your happy family! I miss you bunches! Whenever you are free let's get together! Maybe a play date one weekend, but it sounds like you are crazy busy. Muah!
PS, so sorry to hear you last your grandad :(

tjo russy said...

Cooper thinks he is hot stuff because HE IS!! What a cutie pie. And of course Miss Cate looks gorgeous! I love the photo of you & Mandy. Misty came over to my house after you left on Friday to watch the "fitness" video shoot and laughed when she heard Amanda laugh. She thought the same thing we did----sounds JUST like Michelle! :)

Jill said...

What sweeties they are!! Mandy does such a good job capturing their personalities. I hope she'll give me the family discount when #3 arrives next month so I can get some good shots of all the boys this fall.