Friday, May 8, 2009

RoughRiders

Last weekend we went to our first of hopefully many trips to the Dr Pepper Ballpark to see the Frisco RoughRiders. We had so much fun!! Cooper was amazed for quite a while but his 3 year old attention span finally kicked in and we had to take a visit to the playground. Thanks to my parents, we were able to get a suite and now we are SPOILED! We had so much room and with kids, you pretty much need that. Cate was able to get down and crawl/cruise around. The fireworks at the end of the game were a perfect way to end the night. We were a little scared about Cate's reaction but she wanted more. She kept pointing and doing sign language for more. Can't wait to do it again!!







5 comments:

Valerie said...

So cute! So glad you guys had fun!

You have to call us the next time though, we live 10 minutes from there! I completely agree with the suite, we have gone and sat in the 'regular' seats...horrible!!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! I am glad ya'll had fun....!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm curious how and when you started teaching Cate sign language? I'd love to learn how to teach Kyle.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm curious how and when you started teaching Cate sign language? I'd love to learn how to teach Kyle.

tjo russy said...

Wasn't that how Cooper reacted to the fireworks at the JHS stadium a few years ago? He seemed to enjoy 'em too! BTW, did Cooper's daddy teach him how to hold a catcher's mitt? Or was that his mama? ;)