Friday, March 6, 2009

1st Kiss

I guess it's pretty important when you get your first kiss so I thought I should write about Cooper's. At school a couple of weeks ago, before he gets to his room, he likes to announce to everyone that he's coming. So, by the time we actually reached the room, everyone was ready for him. So, he steps in the door and Taylor (name has been slightly changed to protect the innocent) comes running up and goes "Cooper, I NEED a kiss!". She plants one right on his lips! He was quite taken back but he certainly didn't push her away. He just calmly went and sat down ready to do his arts and crafts. I couldn't help but laugh. I should probably say that at least once a week I hear from his patient teacher that Cooper and Taylor got in a fight. These two have a love/hate relationship. This same day, I also heard that Taylor and another little girl tried to get Cooper to hide from the teacher (which he had been doing but was told not to do it again or he would get in trouble) before snack but he told them "No! Cooper get in trouble. Time out!" I was very proud of him. I think he's going to miss not going to school during the summer!

No comments: