Monday, March 23, 2009

New Camera!

My husband surprised me with a new camera this week! I am so excited to start taking pics again. He was smart and got a camera that didn't have a zoom on the outside of the camera just in case I dropped this one. I'm still learning all the funtions but here are a few shots I got this week...

Boys will be boys! Cooper found the water hose and an area in the yard with no grass and in less than a minute made some mud for his cars to drive through. It was a big mess but he loved it!



Cate with her new toys!







This one is a little blurry but I couldn't get over how old he looks in this picture. He really got the hang of his bike this week (with training wheels) and loves to go fast!




My sweet chunky girl! She started eating cheerios about a week or two ago and now likes to feed herself. She has gotten better with her pincer grasp but as you can see in this pic, she still misses sometimes (see the back of her hand?). We ordered our kitchen table a couple of weeks ago and it was supposed to be delivered this week but we got an email saying it will be the early part of May now. So until then, we are still eating on our card table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle!!! You have beautiful children! I can't get over how much Cooper has grown! So how are y'all going? We sure do miss everyone! That's why I just LOVE Facebook, MySpace and the blogger world to stay in contact! I love reading your blog, thanks for sharing! Hope you get your dining table soon!