I have so many stories that I could go on and on about but I will spare everyone from reading a novel and tell just a few things that I enjoyed this past week. My Cooper-man is such a big boy now that I catch myself sometimes just staring at him and all I can see is this grown up boy. He is getting so tall and lean! I wonder who he gets that from? ;) This past week he has shown some serious interest in the potty. You would think I would be super exicted right?? Well, I am but the only time he shows interest is when we are out and it is the most inconvenient time. For example, we went to Canton on Friday. We just changed his diaper and got washed up for lunch. We are trying to find a seat, Cate's crying because she wanted to eat right then and there, we are trying to figure out what to order and in the middle of everyone Cooper says, "I go potty". I kind of heard him but I was trying to tend to everything so I didn't pay that much attention to him because we just changed his diaper and I didn't think he was serious. Why would he be? He didn't know there was a bathroom there, we just changed his diaper, we were about to eat and there was all this room to run and play. He was definitely serious. He pulled down his pants and started to take off his diaper right in the middle of everyone. Daniel quickly jumps out of line, pulls up Cooper's pants and takes him to the nearest bathroom. I wasn't with him after this but according to Daniel, Cooper said "I'll just go in the grass" when Daniel told him the potty was kind of far and that he had to wait just a minute. I have no idea where he got this idea!
Another story about my Coop...we were passing all the restaurants the other day off of I35 near Alsbury and Daniel makes a comment about the new Hibashi restaurant. Cooper asked what that was and Daniel told him they are going to make sushi. He gets super excited and tells Daniel's to turn around (we had passed it by this point) and Cooper actually got a little upset that we didn't turn around. I had to explain that the restaurant hadn't opened yet but it would be open soon. I can't believe my boys like sushi!! Yuck.
As for my little chunk, this little girl absolutely loves her bubba (and anything he is playing with) and animals. When we were at Canton, I could tell she spotted an animal because she would start breathing super fast and waving her arms up and down. Sure enough, I would look around and there would be this tiny little dog being carried around. I don't know how she spotted some of those dogs but she sure enjoyed it. I just love to see her face light up (most of the time) when she hears Cooper coming. She has made some major progess in crawling this weekend. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing yet. :)
**I hope to post some pictures soon. I broke my camera a few weeks ago and was looking to buy another one when my mother offered to let me borrow her old camera that she doesn't use that much until I found the one I liked. I had it less than a week when I dropped it while taking pictures of Cate and broke it. I dropped the other one too. That's 2 cameras in 2 months. If I do get another camera...I will start using the strap that comes with it.**
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cooper suggesting that he just go in the grass, wow I wish you could have seen me crack up when I read that! Aww I can't wait to see those kiddos! And 2 cameras in 2 months, thats impressive...I was just going to ask what you were going to do with Tia's old one when you were done with it...haha.
Yay!! I am so glad I found your blog...I was looking at Amanda's and noticed ya'lls on her blog roll! I have the same luck with camera's...I got a new one a couple of months ago and am wondering how long it is going to last??
Post a Comment