Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Three
I officially have a three year old! Sounds so weird. If you ask Cooper, you'll probably get that he is 4 or 6 (he has always liked even numbers for some reason). We celebrated his birthday with two of his favorite things...firetrucks and cake. His reaction (see pic below) was priceless. When he spotted the parade of emergency vehicles he shouted "Firetruck! Firetruck!" and then when they approached the park, he was shocked that they were headed towards him. It was great. The kids had a good time learning about ALL the stuff on the firetruck and had "STOP, DROP & ROLL" suckers to keep them occupied. Those kids were sooo cute (see pic below)!! After a few pictures and a final presentation of the sirens and lights we waved the firemen goodbye and off we went to devour the beautiful cake from Tempt Dessert Boutique. I am not much of a cake fan but this was delicious and oh so cute (see pic below)! I've already lined her up to do Cate's cake in July! After cake, onto presents which he loved. He is always blessed with the best presents ever. He has seriously enjoyed playing with all his new stuff and can almost tell you who got him what. Thanks to everyone who helped make Cooper's birthday so special!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Such cute pictures. I can't believe he is 3! Looks like he is into Firetrucks also...my little Ryan LOVES firetrucks!
Cool birthday party! And what an amazing birthday cake :)
Post a Comment