Tuesday, May 12, 2009
I wear underwear!
Yaaaay!! Cooper is officially potty trained!!! A week and a day ago after nap I thought, I'm going to try this potty training and see how it goes. Obviously he was ready because he hasn't looked back! He is proud of his Thomas and Lightning McQueen underwear but he especially loves his Diego underwear. He likes to look in his basket of underwear and really think about which underwear to put on for the day. It was a little scary for him to go #2 on the potty but he conquered that a few days ago too. He had one accident but it was really close. He just couldn't get to the toilet in time. We are so proud of this little man! He has embarrased me a couple of times yelling "I have to go pee-pee!" in public but I usually get sympathetic smiles. He did embarass me outside of the Chili's restaurant because he thought he could go pee in the bushes and almost successfully pulled down his pants and underwear. Regardless, I am so glad to be buying only one package of diapers instead of two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats! I really wanted to have Ryan potty trained before our new arrival but I am thinking that is not going to happen. We'll see???
Yea, Cooper!!
That's great! We are need to start Kaitlyn on potty training~
Yeah Coop! What a big 3-year-old!!! (happy birthday, a bit late!)
One pack of diapers is definitely nice. :)
Congrats! I know you are realived...Go Cooper!
I don't know what all the fuss was about. What is wrong with going in the bushes??? Can't believe it has already been 3 years since you left me.
Post a Comment