
We were just playing around in these pictures...
Cooper was showing Aunt Mandy his dragon tattoo that he got from a vending machine at a restaurant. I'm not sure who bought it for him but he thought he was super cool.

We definitely weren't ready for our pic to be taken in this picture but I just love how genuine Cooper's smile is! Cate on the other hand...

We definitely weren't ready for our pic to be taken in this picture but I just love how genuine Cooper's smile is! Cate on the other hand...





3 comments:
What cute babies!!
very cute! and i bet it would BE so nice to have her in the fam. Is she taking pics for other people?? We need some family pictures taken before the next baby is born??
Hey Michelle! What ADORABLE pictures!!! The second one down especially looks like the cover of a parenting magazine. I'm glad I signed up to do blogger, it will be easier to keep in touch, especially since we've gone thru tons of email addresses and I'm slow at keeping up with all of them. And Joseph says Hi to Cooper!! -Jenny
Post a Comment